Saturday, July 11, 2009



Today I went to the Renegade Craft Fair, L.A. edition! There were so many awesome goodies, and unfortunately I really needed to budget myself or else I know I could easily drop hundreds of dollars without realizing it. So after a couple laps around, I carefully decided what I would purchase. Here are things I bought, followed by links to the websites where you can check them out.



Clockwise from top left: cute coasters with a vintage-inspired print by rock scissor paper, big pink elephant pin from oh, hello friend, owl/tree necklace and owl earrings from postcards+love, bird brooches and fawn earrings from oh, hello friend, and felt moustache pins by i made you a beard.

2 comments:

TheShoeGirl said...

I know you know who needs the mustache pin...

Erich said...

I'm convinced you're the love child of Carol Brady and Andy Warhol.