Monday, November 23, 2009

TODDLAND/Let's Die Friends collaboration wallet!


My good pals at Toddland asked me to do a collaborative wallet with them, starting with one that just says "Let's Die Friends". Hopefully people will like it and then I can do some more fun stuff with the fellas of Toddland!
Click this picture to read the copy on our inserted tag. And, like all Toddland wallets, it comes with a 20% tip card (brought to you by the Toddland department of non-stingy tipping).




There is also a black version, for you more masculine types.

Coming soon in t-shirt format! Thanks Toddland for being rad!

3 comments:

TheShoeGirl said...

I need me one of them...

Giselle said...

so cool!!! we see your stuff everywhere. just last week we saw the broken arm julius hoodie with "kelly was here"

Erin said...

where can i order one ?