Monday, December 14, 2009

Just a few random things..

Dear Lemon Lima
My pal Amy Osborne shared a link with me to a movie called Dear Lemon Lima. I loved the website and the music. It is a feature film written and directed by Suzi Yoonessi, based on her short film by the same name. Visit the website and click around, check out the music, and watch the trailer. It has a more light-hearted Virgin Suicides feel to me. Here are some pictures I found online from the movie.


Younicorn
I'm kind of glad I don't have an iPhone, because I can imagine all the time I would be wasting with this cute app called Younicorn. You just take a picture with your phone and razzle dazzle yourself into a beautiful unicorn with all sorts of majestic colorful backgrounds to choose from. You can download it for 99 cents on iTunes.

Here is a quick painting I did for the art show that happened in November, but I finally got a decent picture of it.

And last but not least, I saw the Let's Die Friends/Toddland wallets at Urban Outfitters this weekend! I was so stoked!

4 comments:

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i love the first 2 pictures!

Amy Osborne said...

Thanks for the shout-out sista! My blog changed to www.campcrush.blogspot.com! I want to interview you soon, if youre down!

U2PrideITNOL said...

I bought one! That's how I found this site. It's a beautiful wallet.

lauren♥ said...

i love the unicorn ap. thanks!!!