Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hellooo

Hello my beautiful babies (Conan, anyone?)

Here is the sitch...

I started this blog in 2007 as a place to post all the miscellaneous artsy fartsy stuff I was working on. These days I feel like I am too busy to fully engross myself in something like a painting, so I rarely have anything new to post. I like having an ongoing project, and I still want to post about miscellaneous stuff. A few of my friends requested that I just post anything I’ve got going on. So here I am starting fresh!

Now I have a place to post all the random stuff I like, do, see, etc. It’s more for my own personal enjoyment, but if you like it too, then that’s rad.

2 comments:

Caposhi said...

For whatever reason ALL of your posts came through my blog reader today, starting with this one! This is something to be excited about though :]

I saw your blog a whiiiile back and it inspired me to create my own! Glad to see you'll be back a blogging!
{ LOVE your work! love love love it! every time I see your pieces it reminds me HOW much I need to get back into artsing! lazy me! }

xoxo - Anastajia

kelly ♥ said...

I just read this! It made me so happy! Thanks for the encouraging words, I needed them! :)