Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jonathan Adler at Fashion Island

A little over a week ago, I heard Jonathan Adler was going to be on Home Shopping Network, so I decided to tune in. The host was terribly cheesy and Mr. Adler did a great job at humoring her, and he was pretty funny. I felt so lame watching and even more lame when I actually ordered something. I couldn't help myself! They were selling a set of 3 bud vases for less than $40. Just one JA bud vase usually costs $28. Since it was such a bargain, I even went all crazy and got them in gold. Jonathan Adler has 2 new books out, Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors and Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Accessorizing. He will be at Barnes & Noble at Fashion Island (in Newport Beach) on Tuesday, November 9th at 7pm signing his new books.


No comments: