Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some things I like right now

Here are some more things I’ve pinned recently.
Different Brushstrokes dress from Mod Cloth
Loosened Shelby blouse from Anthropologie.

Dot & Zig serving spoons from Anthropologie & Retro Owl pillow from Room Service. I know people are tired of owls and birds, but I still like this pillow.

"Hop to it' ring from Lulu's & Little Brown Postal purse from Lulu's.

Craving Starfruit dress from Mod Cloth & gold basket weave flats from Lulu's.

And I have been pinning recipes like crazy. I am really into eggs right now. My favorite breakfast to make is poached eggs with avocado and goat cheese on some sort of delicious bread. I really love the idea of breakfast pizza, like this one from Smitten Kitchen. I will be trying that out real soon.

No comments: