Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summerland

I ordered these banners from an online shop called Summerland. I am going to hang the "Good Times" banner over our refurbished vintage dresser. And of course "Sweet Dreams" goes in Zoey's room.

But I think I must be kindred spirits with whomever runs this shop. First, I noticed today that they now carry Dear Creatures, and if you follow me on here at all, you know I love Dear Creatures. But also, they added this cute little package to my order. It's a paper bag with a doily stapling it shut and gold metallic logo stamp on the front. And inside, the coolest rainbow sticker! And magic crystals! They didn't say they were magic, but aren't all crystals magic? I think so. What a nice touch. It makes me want to order something else just to see what other random thing they will send me. So smart. Here are some other items of interest...

2 comments:

Lara said...

cute little extras are the best!

Oh that white deer head kills me. I don't care what people say. I still like owls, birds and deer motifs!

kelly ♥ said...

I agree 1000%!