Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun with camera phone



Top to bottom: I have a huge bag of thread my mom scored me at a yard sale / Cute pin my BFF brought me back from one of her trips / Spicy scallop hand roll - one of my favorites / T-shirts at the Toddland warehouse sale / Boba stop! / Umbrellas at lunch / The creek where Rachael and I went for a jog that turned into a walk.

On a side note, there was an interesting article in the New York Times today about online magazines that have filled the hole left behind by Domino. I read it and thought it sounded so catty. Looks like I wasn't the only one. Grace at Design*Sponge wrote an awesome response to it. It's pretty interesting if you keep up with all the big design blogs and online shelter mags. See these 2 links (in this order):


2 comments:

Lara said...

Gotta read those articles. I can't keep up with all the online mags these days!

Did you get the spiced thai boba? that and honeydew are my faves!

kelly ♥ said...

Yeah, I don't even read every single issue. I do actually find that I click through them pretty fast, too. Although I did see some pretty images in the latest Rue.

Jsong got the Thai iced tea! My FAVORITE is taro milk tea, but I was trying to go for something a little less sugar so I got the "less sugar" peach green tea. It was damn good! I think I will try honeydew next time, that sounds great.