Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun with camera phone


Top to bottom: I saw some cool book covers while browsing through a used book store. / I thought these orange flowers were interesting. They were in a landscaped area near Angel's Flight. / Palm trees on Newport Blvd. in Costa Mesa. / Cute little yellow flowers covering the ground at Pershing Square. / These next 2 pictures were taken at The Lab. / Close up of the menu at El Matador in Costa Mesa. I liked the how the negative space between the "E" and "X" made an arrow.

2 comments:

Lara said...

How was the fried chicken?

kelly ♥ said...

Oh guuurrrlllll. Actually, I have had better fried chicken, but the maple reduction and bacon mashed potatoes really made it awesome! I will probably post a picture of that in either a San Diego recap or the next round of fun with camera phone!