Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little secret...


I love the shoes I am wearing today. They came from Old Navy. I know. It surprised me too.

My sister-in-law turned me on to these jeans from Old Navy. They are called The Rock Star Jegging and they are technically “jeggings”, but they look just like jeans. These things are so great I feel like I must share them with the world. Before I had a baby, I wore H&M jeans called SQIN. Skinny jeans. Even though I was small, I still muffin topped out of them. After I had Zoey I dreaded going back to regular jeans because if I was muffin topping before, I didn’t even want to think about what kind of situation I’d have now. But these jeans produce NO MUFFIN TOP. I repeat, NO MUFFIN TOP.

I have always hated how low the waist is on most women’s jeans. I have hips. The Rock Star Jegging sits a little higher on the waist. I am not constantly tugging at my pants and pulling them up like I was before. I also think the higher rise attributes to the lack of muffin top.

Also they don’t get all stretched out! Isn’t a bummer when skinny jeans don’t stay skinny? These don’t do that. They are dream jeans, and if they ever stop making them I will never wear pants again. That is a threat.

By the way, I really want to provide you with proof of the no muffin-topping, but as it turns out, I am wearing a dress over these today. So just trust and believe, y'all.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I MUST FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!

the grumbles said...

muffin top is a curse for all peoples of the earth. i was going to say ladies, but men muffin too.

jlamas said...

Thanks for the tip! You're doing all the women of the world a solid!

zoeys nana said...

Love the shoes and all my girls love the jeans/jeggings