Friday, August 19, 2011

Mini & Maximus, Fall/Winter 2011


Things I love about Mini & Maximus: Super cool tee graphics for kids that even I would wear, artist collaborations with people like Mike Perry and Fee Harding, they feature art by kids (this is important to me), artsy yet laid back vibe, overall awesomeness. Plus, this paragraph from their website that describes their current collection, is just perfect to me as a mom. Which is funny, because the collection is called “Imperfectly Perfect”:

For those days, when they pull one sock up but get happily distracted before they can pull up the other. When they start stomping their feet about who knows what, and all evidence of sanity seems to have runaway. “Imperfectly Perfect” celebrates the slightly “off” moments where you decide you’ll watch them go to the beat of their own drum because sometimes they just wake up like that.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Ahhhh-dorable! Love clothes for kids that don't look like shrunken grown up clothes. So cute!

Have you seen this insanity?
http://www.thebostonfashionslut.com/?p=194

kelly ♥ said...

That’s just gross :(

I love that Mini & Maximus celebrates playfulness, and being a KID!

Amber @ Not Mommy said...

I want the "grow up" shirt for myself!

kelly ♥ said...

Me too :)