Monday, August 29, 2011

My Little Fisheye friendship bracelets


Aren’t these friendship bracelets rad? They were made by Lauren, who has an etsy shop called “My Little Fisheye”, and a blog by the same name where she shares her photos, most of which were taken with her fisheye lens camera. Lauren and I used to work together. Now I admire her handiwork from afar. She makes other types of jewelry and accessories in addition to these friendship bracelets, and she also sells vintage jewelry and accessories in her shop. These would make such great gifts for your friends too!


5 comments:

the grumbles said...

ooooh! love.

kelly ♥ said...

I just ordered one with gold spikes! I want to wear the hell out of it. When Zoey is not around. :D

Amber @ Not Mommy said...

I want to be her bff!

lauren♥ said...

you're so funny! thanks for this sweet post =)

Lara said...

Genius. I saw your tweet pic of your bracelet! Rad.