Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun with camera phone

Cute apple cookies at Susie Cakes.

This bird head was outside near my car at work. I first spotted it on Wednesday. Today is Friday and it's still there. Where is it's body?

New shoes!

Homemade kale chips: toss kale leaves with olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay flat on baking sheet and bake until crispy.

New rug! Finally!

A picture my pal Kristine took last Saturday. We were heading to lunch at El Ranchito. Kyle is somewhere back there too. This picture is also what we will call a "hair reality check"... yikes.

Z had to try on my shoes before me, you know, to make sure they were safe. She's so thoughtful!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Ha! My cats have to make sure my food isn't poisoned! Such sacrifice!

So glad you got those shoes. They're fantastic! And your hair? It's gorgeous!

kelly ♥ said...

I'm glad too, even though they are hurting me with every step! They are stiff, I must break them in. And thank you, it's a little out of control right now. Which means it's BIG!