Monday, September 12, 2011

New fall wreath


On Saturday night, Rachael and I got together for a cocktail and some craftiness. We made fall wreaths. It was fun and relaxing. I now love making felt rosettes and yarn pom poms. I see many nights in my future hanging out on the couch making pom poms while I watch tv. Just to have them for future projects.

Here is a tutorial for making fabric and felt rosettes.

Here is a tutorial for making yarn pom poms.

And here's a tutorial for making an entire wreath out of pom poms! I love this, maybe I will attempt it for the holidays.

4 comments:

Amber @ Not Mommy said...

Love this! I WILL be making a wreath for the Fall, and I'm saving yours for inspiration :-)

Lara said...

omg it looks wonderful! I love the polka dots with the gingham and the fabric with the yarn and the felt flowers with the pom poms and the banner... it's awesome!

Julie said...

DUDE! I loveeeee the wreath! Going to have to make one for my front door now. Love it...you better be on Pinterest...I need to see what you got on there! Im obsessed with that site.

meg @ oursomethingnew said...

Thanks for linking to my post! Your wreath is pretty!