Monday, September 26, 2011

oh, hello friend: pop up shop


On Saturday morning, Kristine (one of my greatest pals) and I drove to La Habra for a pop up shop hosted by Danni of the adorable blog and etsy shop Oh, Hello Friend. It was really neat. Homegirl must have a little bit of hoarder in her because she has a lot of stuff! But it’s not junk, it’s good stuff! Kristine scored a really neat vintage lamp, rug, globe, and metal wall shelf thingy, all for 45 bucks. I bought some cool vintage gold clips to hang on my wall as a way to display prints, a metal letter “H”, and a cute little notebook. Danni told us that there will be a bigger version of this with a lot of other sellers in L.A. sometime in November. I really love that things are happening here in Orange County – it was a quick drive there and back, and we didn’t have to make a day of it. Bonus points: Danni’s husband was wearing a tee I designed for Toddland! That was awesome!

6 comments:

Lara said...

can't believe your friend got all that stuff for $45! That's my kinda sale! Love the dessert stands and lamps and that yellow chair! ayeeei!

Kendra + Patricia at Sweet Magnolia Way said...

Absolutely love sales like this!
~Patricia

angela said...

I always love looking at photos on the oh,hello friend blog so that's great you actually got to go to one of the sales!

I just discovered your blog and love your "want list" too!

http://gardenandsea.blogspot.com

angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly ♥ said...

Thanks for stopping by Angela! And Kendra + Patricia! And Lara, as usual :)

Rebecca Ann said...

lovely!! oh, hello friend looks like an amazing brand. love it. i want that wooden cart.