Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some things I like right now...

I love this gold leafed Eames side chair by Okay Art. The last few times I’ve been to the Orange Circle Antique Mall, one of the spaces had a stack of like 10 fiberglass shell chairs that weren’t in the best condition. A perfect situation for experimenting. If I had room in Xanadu for one more chair, I would attempt to do this! But alas, we are all chaired out.

Animal masks. I wish it were socially acceptable to wear these every day for no reason.

Romance Novelist Coat, via ModCloth ($94.99)

Print and color from Charlotte Taylor's Spring/Summer 2012 line. I especially love the Kelly green and olive green combo. (via seesaw)


The past few weeks I've been making this whole wheat apple muffin recipe from Smitten Kitchen, and they are SO SOOO good. Moist, fluffy, quick and easy to make. I cut the apples up a bit smaller since Zoey eats them. I love them, Kyle loves them, Zoey loves them. And, you know... if you're into muffins and apples and stuff, you will probably like them too.


6 comments:

the grumbles said...

i thought that was pineapple at first and i almost threw up. then i didn't.

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

I would have been right there with you. I like pineapple just, but I am not a big fan of pineapple chunks in things. Except for my mama's ambrosia.

Lara said...

That chair is sick! omg, I would have chairs everywhere if we had the room!

And why the hell can't we wear animal masks all the time? Something is wrong with society.

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

Coincidence: today a DIY of this chair was posted on Aesthetic Outburst (http://aestheticoutburst.blogspot.com/2011/10/before-and-after.html)

And yes, something IS wrong with society! I guess I could wear them to work.

thelittlebig said...

Those animal masks are so great. They remind me of your avatar... MEE-OW!

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

purrrrrrr and stuff
:D