Friday, October 7, 2011


You guys! This weekend is my birthday, and what better way to kick off a birthday weekend than finding out I’ve been accepted into the Patchwork Indie Arts & Craft Festival! The one I will be at is happening November 6th in Long Beach. I am so excited, but also kind of crapping my pants. I have questions swirling around in my head, like “will I have enough to sell?” and “will anyone even buy anything?!”,  or “what if they all laugh at me...laugh at me...laugh at me..” (that was supposed to be echoes). But I think those are normal thoughts to have before something like this, so I’m just rollin’ with the punches. I have been to Patchwork as a customer and it is super fun. Especially since this one is on November 6th, which is perfect timing for holiday shopping. So... Wish me luck and come say hello if you are there! 

1 comment:

the corbett kid. said...

i'm so excited for you and you have no idea how excited i AM for YOU! so so so excited.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!