Friday, November 11, 2011

FOR SHAME!


Xanadu has been a MESS for pretty much the last 2 months, in preparation for last week’s Patchwork. Particularly the dining area, where I had been working. My table was full of sewing supplies, fabric, sewing machine, iron, wood hearts, brooch backings, glue, and so on. For the past month at least, after Zoey went to bed I just worked until it was time for me to go to bed. 

So after last weekend was over, I let out a sigh of relief and did absolutely NOTHING all week long. I didn’t even cook dinner, y’all. I ate cheese and crackers every night and poor Kyle lived off of peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. I went to bed at 9pm and watched tv. It was delightful. But now the honeymoon’s over and it’s time to put things away and CLEAN. THIS. MESS. Step 1 was to buy a couple of storage bins – one to hold all the things I made and want to sell, and 1 to hold all things related to craft fairs (display things, cash box, etc).


Stay tuned for the “after” of my shweet cleaning and organizing job!

No comments: