Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some things I like right now

These adorable polkadot Chie Mihara shoes.

Tea towels in a perfect color palette from Studio Patro.

Rhys Ottoman from Anthropologie.

Kartell gnome table/stool. I would definitely put this in Xanadu.

I've been eating super ridiculously healthy. Like chicken and salad all day every day. If I were going to splurge right this second, I'd want some sort of caramelized onion tart or flatbread, like this one from Simply Recipes.

And maybe some pine nut cookies. I love pine nut cookies. These ones are from Shockingly Delicious.



2 comments:

Lara said...

OMG those shoes. Seriously. OMG.
Never had pine nut cookies! They sound really good and I'm gonna have to try that tart soon! You're making me hongray!

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

The pine nut cookies are SO good! They remind me of being on our honeymoon. We went to San Francisco and visited a bakery in North Beach (which is their "Little Italy") and that's where I first tried them. I've never made them though.