Tuesday, February 14, 2012

California Soul


1. Color coil pots, Anthropologie, $38 - $78
2. Side-by-side comparison of Herman Miller’s Eames ‘Plastic’ Shell Chair on an Eiffel Base and Modernica’s Case Study Fiberglass Shell Chair on an Eiffel Base, via Modernica blog.
3. Rust Velvet Toss Pillows, World Market, $9.99-$29.99.
4. Watercolor floral napkins, World Market, set of 4 $15.96.
5. Walnut wood blocks, Zen Blocks etsy shop, $28.50
7. Tavo Green Vase, Crate & Barrel, $24.95.
8. Kenza bowl, Z Gallerie, set of 4 $39.80.
Bottom photo: Credenza from the Kent Coffey Perspecta series.

This post comes with a soundtrack! 




2 comments:

Lara said...

What a pretty collection! I don't know what I'd do with those wood chunks but hey! They look good! That green chair is killing me... and the credenza. SIGH.

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

Sigh is right! I am looking for an awesome one. Going to the flea market this weekend, but I have a feeling my search will be fruitless. The wood blocks are so pointless, but I just love the way they look. I have a tchotchke problem!