Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Favorite Pinners


Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite Pinterest users!


▲ My Little Fabric ▲
After re-pinning something from her for the gazillionth time, I decided to stalk her profile and found out that she's a food stylist, photographer, and graphic designer living in Paris. I also found out that a lot of the drool-worthy photos of food I pin from her are her own work! Her amazing taste doesn't end there. I also love her other boards, most notably graphic design and illustration.




No Pattern Required
If you love mid-century design and kitsch, definitely follow this gal. She has the best collection of mid-century sideboards/credenzas, and she usually posts the maker which is helpful if you are hunting down a piece. Another favorite is her "Neon Lights the Way" board, full of fun vintage neon signs. With over 8,000 pins, you will have fun browsing her boards that feature everything from old ads to vintage electronics and "retro food."



Sweet Paul Magazine
These boards are almost all related to Sweet Paul magazine, and that's alright because Sweet Paul magazine has got the goods. You will find really yummy-sounding recipes with nice photos (like this almond and lemon tart, or this lemon and feta dip), and fun ideas for DIY projects and holiday tabletop decoration.



Chris @ Wedge in The Round
This guy is all cheese! Need I say more?



Jennifer Czajka
I don't know this girl, but we pin back and forth from each other often, so clearly I like her taste! Her "home" and "indoor garden" boards are chock full of goodness, and she has a really awesome board called "home bar" where she pins fancy cocktails, vintage drink carts, drink accessories, and booze with lovely packaging.

There are so many more people on Pinterest whose pins I admire! This was just a handful of the ones I get excited about. Do you have any favorite pincers?

Click here to follow me on Pinterest.

4 comments:

xnickp said...

What is your pinterest url? You should include it in the post.

Gracie said...

thanks! I've started following some of the, I want to follow yours but that link just seems to be open your blog again.

kelly ♥ let's die friends ♥ said...

Sorry about that! I fixed the link. :)

Kathryn said...

Jennifer is pretty awesome :)