Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear Creatures Fall 2012


I am so happy to see these sneak peeks from the Dear Creatures Fall 2012 line! Especially since there weren't as many styles that I was totally thrilled with in their Spring 2012 line. It's like they came back with a vengeance, and I love it. And they are bringing back the Madeline dress from Fall 2008. SMART. I wish more companies would give second chances for their hits. 

Dear Creatures, if you ever find this post, I just have one gripe. The sizing differs sooo much from style to style. I never know what I'm going to get when I order your stuff. I have one dress that fits like a dream, one dress that could use a little more room but doesn't look bad so I still wear it, and then I just had to return a dress I ordered online a few weeks ago because it was unwearable (way too small). The problem is that these 3 dresses are all the same size and similar shape. It's a bummer because I just love you so much.


2 comments:

Lara said...

OOOH I love the Penny Dress... really I love all of it.

Lord yes! Can stores PLEASE have consistent sizing!?

Sandra said...

I agree!! I literally own dresses ranged from XS to M. Always a guessing game with their dresses, luckily the cuteness makes up for it. Can't wait til the fall stuff comes in store! <3