Monday, May 7, 2012

Word Up

Rachel Denbow's (Smile and Wave) word is "nice." That's nice. It's positive, without being one of those "Live. Love. Laugh." or "Dream" signs. 

"Eat" via Cox & Cox. Hey wait.. Eat.... Cox? I'm sorry. Did you think I was just going to let that one slide? But seriously, I love the way this looks, but just think of all the way cooler words you could put in your kitchen. How about DONUT or BURGER or NACHOS? Or SALAD I guess, but those other words are more fun.

This is hilarious, and if I didn't have a 2 year old that I need to set a good example for, something similar might have happened here at Xanadu. Via Kristen and Nick on fab.com (that's all the info I could find).

"Pop" from Pittsburgh Popcorn, via Lovely Indeed. Love those letters!

By artist Steve Lambert. Check out this link for some of his other signs.






2 comments:

Lara said...

omg "asshole" is so awesome! It looks like the fridge magnets!
(Oh! That's an idea - get some fridge magnets and quietly let D know what I really think sometimes... passive aggressive much?)

The POP letters are so rad!

Amber @ Backwards Life said...

That ASSHOLE sign makes me all sorts of happy. Stupid kids ruin my aesthetic :P