Friday, July 6, 2012

Some things I like right now... wearables

Dahlia Forties Floral Skater Dress, $107.71, ASOS.
Reminds me of Lauren Moffatt.
Promise Sakova Jade Green Mary Jane Ballet Flats, $21.00, Lulu's.


Leipzig hoodie in navy, $63.99, ModCloth
I've talked about my love of the fancy hoodie before. 

Wish Upon A Star dress, $46.99,  Ruche.

This is a cape by American Apparel, as seen on ASOS, and I can't decide how I feel about this. I like capes because... well, it's a damn cape and you get to say you're wearing a cape. And I just like the way this looks. I like this one in particular because it's lightweight like a hoodie, so it's great for living in California, where you don't often need heavy outwear. On the American Apparel site, the cape does not look that good. See for yourself here. I fear that ASOS may be trying to trick me into thinking this cape is cute because it looks good on svelte hottie model.




1 comment:

Lara said...

Ahhh! Never have I cared about clothes like I do now and OMG I love all of this!

Working in a creative field, you get to wear some pretty fun stuff! I saw so many cuuuuute things today and I just couldn't get them. :(

Yes on the cape! I've been feeling them more and more. The hip length is perfect!