Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Poketo: Your one-stop gift shop

It seems like not too long ago, I was visiting the Poketo site to check out some really rad t-shirts, wallets, and art prints. Perhaps a plate set or two. (And it seems like not too long ago that I was at their Karaoke Dance Party, sporting my homemade karaoke jacket!) I'd say "they've come a long way", but they were always rad. They've just gotten more rad, with an amazing stock of goodies on their website, a new, actual, physical store in LA, and multiple collaborations with Target. Their store motto should be "only the coolest shiz." You go, Poketo.


By the way, if you're confused about the pronunciation, it's poh-kett-oh. I once called it "poh-keet-oh" (Like taquito? Maybe I was hungry?) right in front of them and felt like a dumbass when they said the name differently like 30 seconds later! Ha!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want tacquitos. And that blanket.

Ted and Angie said...

You rock! Your jacket was amazing. We need to do Karaoke part II! http://flic.kr/p/6EXukd