Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Snapshots

Sunday at the flea market.

Glitter hands.

I have a little bit of a pot obsession. Uh, I mean like pots that plants go in. If I see one that I think is cute, I buy it. So I've had a lot of empty pots laying around for a long time. Last weekend, I finally went out and bought a gazillion succulents and planted them all in 12 pots! I was actually sore the next day.

No trip to Long Beach is complete without a visit to Frosted. This is a mural inside. I had the flavor of the month (strawberry lemonade), but nothing beats the white cake/white frosting here!

I went to an adorable baby shower for my friend Melissa. Afterward, I told everyone that the food there was like my Pinterest food board come to life. It was ridiculous. If you are ever looking for a caterer in Orange County, look up Fork, Knife & Spoon (I can't find a website anywhere). I can't say enough good things. I wish I could get married all over again, just so that they could come cater it. 

Pictured above - this is just iced tea, fancied up with a strawberry and some mint leaves. Doing this from now on.

Had a night out with my best girlfriends, eating, drinking, bowling and dancing. I am always the dork who wants to go home at 10pm. But in my defense, my friends have kids who are of sleeping in age, and I have a kid who is going to wake me up at 6:30. But I stayed out until after midnight! Totally fell asleep in the car on our way home, but I was proud of myself :)

I made a grilled peach, mozzarella, prosciutto, and basil salad for dinner.

I saved the best for last! We went to the OC Fair and Zoey and I continued our photo booth tradition. Left to right: 2 months old, 1 year old, 2 years old. I want to do this every year!

No comments: