Monday, September 24, 2012

Snapshots

New pillow from Ikea.

Kyle's Sunday morning tunes while he and Zoey read their comic books, and I made pancakes.

This cracks me up and makes me all melty-like :)


Dudes! I chopped it off! I don't know what came over me, but I had an appointment to get my hair cut, and a week before the appointment, I just decided I wanted to get rid of most of my hair. I am glad I did, now that I see that dead-looking ratty-ass ponytail.

What I wore for our anniversary. We ditched the kid and spent the day in LA. My favorite part of the day was eating a churro filled with lechera (sweetened condensed milk) at Olvera Street. My least favorite part is that somewhere during our day, our debit card info was stolen and a couple weeks later I found $300+ of fraudulent charges on our account. They spent our money mostly at gas stations and parking meters. What really bums me out is that the addresses of the places they used the fraudulent card are all close to Olvera Street. I love Olvera Street so this was disappointing. Next time we go, we will use cash only. Fortunately, we were able to get our money back and I reported it. 

Gosh, I feel like so much has been going on and yet I don't have pictures of everything! Our best friends moved, so that's a super bummer because they lived in the same condo complex as us, and now they live out in the middle of nowhere. No more walking over to Rachael's in my jammies for a cocktail, or clipping herbs from her herb garden. *whines* I guess now I have to start my own herb garden. 

Then, a week later, our next door neighbors moved. They are rad and were good neighbors. 

Now accepting applications for neighbor friends. Must love cheese plates.

I have a new regular feature I am starting, so look for it on Wednesday!






No comments: