Sunday, November 25, 2012

Patchwork Santa Ana Holiday 2012

I made this sign on Saturday! Not to sound like a wusslord, but I don't usually build things, so I was proud of myself for buying wood and using a drill and stuff. It was easy. Painting the words on it is what took the longest.

I was really excited about my new gold glitter hearts! Here are just a few, but I made a lot. I only sold one... to my friend (sad trombone). But that's okay because now I have lots of inventory for the pop up shop next month, and to list on Etsy.


New print offering since the last Patchwork in May.

New drippy print in teal, and new pom pom pins.




1 comment:

Lara said...

Your stuff is soooo cute! I'm sorry you didn't sell like crazy this time. People are so dumb.

I LOVE your sign... especially with the little credit card logos. Ha!