Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Portfolio Updates

I recently added some new projects to my professional portfolio!

Tee designs for Project 7 / Products For Good. This project was kind of my baby. I got to create the branding (logo, labels, trims), figure out who the target audience was, tone of the copy writing, feel of the photography, and so on. It was a challenge and I enjoyed it.

Having worked in apparel my entire career, most of the graphics I've created have been for t-shirts or sportswear. Not much print, except for a lookbook here and there. Here is something I did for print. Since lettering is one of my favorite things to do, I had a lot of fun working on this.

Another project that was a lot of fun to work on was this marketing campaign to plant trees back into the earth. There were a lot of graphic components to this, but this image was sort of the main guy. Obviously this and the graphic above were for the same brand. :)




1 comment:

Julie Funderburk said...

You're so super talented. Love your work!