Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Colorful and Eclectic

I just can't tear myself away from eclectic, colorful rooms. Here are some spaces I love that layer color and pattern in a unique way that feels fun, but still grown up.

Bri Emery's living room, designed by Emily Henderson and photographed by Laure Joliet. I love how bright and eclectic it is. I just love everything Emily Henderson does, and I secretly keep an eye out for her when we go to the flea market because I am a huge dork. Not a big fan of the fiddle leaf fig tree, but I have seen them popping up in a lot of spaces.

This piece by Bend Seating could be an occassional table, an ottoman, or a drum stool, and I love it with that rug. Photo via Nannie Inez.

This bedroom (via Desire To Inspire) is adorable.


Love this cute little corner, via A Beautiful Mess. The original post is for a hand woven rug DIY.



2 comments:

Angela said...

These are amazing! They make me want to go buy some neon colored decor.

OT and ET said...

The hutch in that first picture is stupid, I love it so much. And I've never considered DIY'ing a rug in my life (that's a lie) until today. Therefore, I like the least colorful things in your post :) But this post is awesome.