Saturday, March 23, 2013

Drops Print Featured On...


My drops print was recently featured on DesignLoveFest as one of the items in the amazing goodie bags Bri and Angela make for their Blogshop students. (Photo above via DesignLoveFest.) It also recently got some love over at HGTV's blog Design Happens as part of a Nautical-themed nursery mood board. I love HGTV so I was honored to get a mention on their blog!


 I love that this print has sort of "taken off" because it started out as me just playing around with different color combinations and stuff for fun. It's different than other prints I sell in my shop, but I liked the way it turned out, and especially loved the way it printed. So I decided to put it up and see what happens. I've now sold more of these than any of my other prints!

The print is available in my Etsy shop in 5x7 and 8x10 sizes.

No comments: