Monday, March 11, 2013

Snapshots

A sunny weekend.


Confession: I have been using Zoey's old baby spoons as condiment spoons when I put out cheese plates, or whatever else might require a tiny spoon. I finally upgraded to these condiment spoons (only 95 cents each!) and olivewood spreaders from Crate & Barrel.

Tried a couple of new-to-me cheeses. A Spanish goat's milk cheese called Garrotxa (firm and creamy), and a Welsh blue cheese called Perl Las (strong and creamy, yet crumbly).

We had a fun family day at The OC Mart Mix over the weekend. Kyle hung out in the tiniest record shop while Zoey and I got manicures at Lollipop. Lollipop uses all natural stuff, and they have water-based nail polishes for kids. Zoey's nail polish only lasted a couple days, but the experience was worth it. 



3 comments:

k said...

Is it okay that I snorted a little at the description of the cheese being "firm and creamy"? Heh.

OT and ET said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OT and ET said...

Your condiment spoons and that manicure date are about the sweetest things I've seen <3