Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fall Snapshots

My best friend's cozy guest room.

My best friend's birthday house party was loads of fun.

An amazing unicorn my friend gave me for my birthday! 
Made a most excellent addition to the bar cart. 

Kyle and Zoey watched back to back Star Wars movies while I cooked Thanksgiving dinner. It was the best Thanksgiving ever.

Craft fair at work, where I did surprisingly well! These big hearts are new. They are large versions of my heart pins, but meant to hang on the wall. I was surprised that I sold 4 out of 5 of them! I just placed an order for more wood hearts, and will be adding them to my Etsy shop soon.

The planters are also new. My friend Kristine built the boxes for me out of scrap wood, and then I stained, painted, and planted them. I LOVE the way they turned out!



6 comments:

ortigasclover said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

sarahlee880 said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


enola
www.edupdf.org

Leslie Lim said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..

rachelle madrigal
www.imarksweb.org

Barbie Chiu said...

I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Cindy Dy said...

Love it! very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful.

Sol
www.gofastek.com